What to Bring

  • All W-2's for the year
  • Birth certificates and social security cards for any claimed children
  • Social Security cards & driver’s license for other claimed dependents
  • 1099-G for any unemployment collected
  • 1098 for your Mortgage Interest
  • 1098-T for tuition
  • 1099-SSA if you are receiving social security.
  • 1099-DIV if you have dividends
  • 1099-B if you have stocks
  • 1099-INT if you have interest from accounts
  • 1099-MISC if you have any self-employment income

If you are a new client please bring a copy of your previous year’s tax returns.

Translate »